1. I AM NOT A MAN. There, I feel better now. Not that there's anything wrong with being a man. I happen to like most men. But, I personally do not have any male anatomy on my body that needs enlarging, so please stop sending me emails suggesting otherwise.
2. As much I would be thrilled to collect/inherit/win millions, we all know I have no long lost uncle who died off the coast of a remote country in Africa and has bloodlines to His Royal Highness, the King of East Scamvilla. DELETE.
3. No, I really do not want to check out your pictures.
4. I'd LOVE to retire in Belize, but somehow the website they want me to click on just doesn't look legit: (FYI - I added the xxxx.com so you don't click on it by accident)
5. WOW! Ray-Ban's at 90% off? I'm sure they're the real deal! They must be right? The internet says so.
6. I think this one is my personal favorite. Apparently I have some "deferred email" at Google. Let's just say for a minute, that I actually believed that. Don't you think, and I'm just speculating here, that someone from GOOGLE with a GMAIL account would be the one to email me about this? Sorry crazy.barbara, I'm on to you & no, I won't be clicking on your link.
I think tomorrow, I'll be returning to "work."
Don't forget - for the latest book news sign-up for my newsletter!