Saturday, November 15, 2014

Cover Reveal: Merry Wishes: A Romance Novella

It's been a while since I've done a cover reveal, and this time it's my own!

Before I show it off, I want to tell you a little about this story and how it came to be. You see, this story was completely unplanned and was never supposed to exist. Originally, the Whispered Wishes series was to be four novels: AVA'S WISHES, HOLLY'S WISHES, TESSA'S WISHES, AND WOVEN WISHES. After I released AVA'S WISHES, several people contacted me and said they loved Ava's friend, Carly and hoped she'd reappear down the line. Unfortunately, as fun as she was to write, she was actually written into the series as an afterthought ..completely off the outline and sadly, she didn't have a significant role in the rest of the series (sorry Car!) But, because I love my readers, I decided to create a companion novella to the series all for Carly Cator and just in time for the holidays. And even though this story was completely unplanned, I'm so glad my readers suggested bringing Carly back, because I had a blast writing her tale!


ABOUT MERRY WISHES:

An ugly divorce behind her, Carly Cater is looking forward to a truly Merry Christmas. With interest for her art from a high-powered fashion designer and a new romance with her handsome contractor, Jason Hardy, her life is finally heading in the right direction. That is, until her ex-husband suddenly returns to interfere, and mysterious texts draw Jason away. Is this another holiday disaster in the making, or will an offer to create a mural for the brain-injury patients at Greenbriar Manor bring her the Christmas joy she’d been seeking?

For more information on the Whispered Wishes Series, visit: www.karenpokras.com



And now the cover by the fabulous Najla Qamber ...





Coming this holiday season ... Add to you Goodreads list now!


*******
www.karenpokras.com




Don't forget - for the latest book news, including release news for Merry Wishes, sign-up for my newsletter!












No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...