Friday, February 21, 2014

Author Spotlight: Kitsy Clare

Welcome to a special Friday Author Spotlight! Today I'm excited to have my friend, author Kitsy Clare here to help celebrate the release of her New Adult romance novella, Model Position. It's a fun day for Kitsy because she's also having a PARTY (and I know my readers love a good party!) For al the details on her party ... see below. But first ... let's learn a little about Model Position and Kitsy:

ABOUT MODEL POSITION:

In Manhattan’s glitzy gallery scene love and art are perilous games. Will Sienna dare to play?

Sienna is a beautiful, talented artist poised on the precipice of soaring into the glamorous, yet cutthroat Manhattan art scene.
Dave Hightower is a hooked-up, handsome heir to the hippest gallery in NYC, Gallery Hightower.
Erik is the live drawing model with his sizzling green eyes fixed only on Sienna.
Three’s a crowd, so Sienna must make a choice: date Dave and ride the fast track to landing a show at Gallery Hightower and hobnobbing with the art glitterati, or follow her heart and take a chance with Erik, the stunning male model who’s stealing her heart. But Erik has some worrisome secrets, and who in their right mind would make live modeling their career?



How about a little EXCERPT:

I don’t have high hopes for today’s model. The live models have been a motley crew: a guy in a clown suit and Medieval court jester’s hat, a dowdy lady in a diaphanous gown, and a skeletal girl in a bikini who bit her nails and paced during breaks. Where are all the sexy male muses?

When the screaming dies down and I’m sure my neighbors aren’t calling the police, thinking someone just got murdered or drank too much and fell down the trash chute, I elaborate. But first, I take a gulp of vino. “Since you ladies are my most trusted critics, after we eat dinner, I’d love your help in picking out three of my best artworks to show her tomorrow.”

“What? You’re not crushing on him?” A look of pure astonishment appears on her face. I shrug. “Hot damn!” Harper’s grin slides into a frown. “Wait, why would you just give him to me? Is something wrong with him?”



SOUNDS GREAT, RIGHT?  Here's where you can get your copy:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble 
Kobo
Inkspell Publishing


ABOUT KITSY CLARE

When I'm not crafting novels, I teach writing workshops. I also love to draw, travel, read spicy romance, sci-fi and thrillers. My time is spent between NYC and my Catskills studio, where I enjoy the sounds of birds, bullfrogs and coyotes.

I also write YA as Catherine Stine. My YA futuristic thriller, Fireseed One won finalist spots in both YA and Science Fiction in the 2013 USA Book News International Book Awards, and was an Indie Reader Approved notable book. My YA Refugees, earned a New York Public Library Best Book. Ruby's Fire, the new companion novel to Fireseed One, is receiving high praise from reviewers. I'm a member of RWA, SCBWI and SFWA.


CONNECT WITH KITSY ONLINE

Goodreads 
Kitsy Clare on FB
Website
Twitter


ABOUT THE PARTY!!

Pop in to the online party today (Friday, Feb 21) to celebrate the launch of Model Position. Giveaways every hour and meet great romance authors! Link to join:

HTTPS://www.Facebook.com/events/1423555031218336/?notif_t=plan_edited

The lineup:

9 am CST : Kitsy Clare

10 am CST: Piper Malone

11 am CST: Kennedy Layne

12 PM CST: Elizabeth Arroyo

1 PM CST: Lee Strauss

2 PM CST: Lisa Casia

3 PM CST: Stephanie Keyes

4 PM CST Lisa Voisin

5 PM CST: Final post from Kitsy Clare


THANKS KITSY!!

***********





1 comment:

  1. I have only heard great things about Model Position! Great to see it here too! Can't wait to get my hands on it. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...