Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Author Spotlight: Alison DeLuca (COVER REVEAL)


The Author Spotlight has moved once again from it's normal Thursday slot, but with good reason!! I have been waiting (AND WAITING) for this book to come out. I can't even tell you for how long (well I can tell you, because this time last year, I was stuck in the dark thanks to Hurricane Sandy. My friend Alison DeLuca had given me a copy of her novel, Night Watchman Express, a YA Steampunk novel. I thought, Steampunk? What's that? With the wind howling outside, the setting seemed perfect, so I grabbed my flashlight and started reading, and I was HOOKED. When the power came back on, I purchased and devoured the next books in the Crown Phoenix series, only to discover, the series wasn't over - Ack! So I've been waiting a full year... aren't you glad you asked?) - Read my review of her books HERE.

And here it is!! Well sort of - the book isn't officially released just yet (but I'm told will be in just days) But the cover is ready for its GRAND REVEAL!!

Here are a few words from the lovely Alison DeLuca:


"For the last volume of the Crown Phoenix series, Lisa Daly was kind enough to design another cover for me. The book is The South Sea Bubble, and here is the blurb:

An Edwardian hospital hides many secrets:

A mysterious patient lurks in the cellar...
A secret passage leads to danger...
Coded messages reveal new riddles...
Visions of danger haunt the people of Grimstead Manor…

Lizzie and Miriam find horror, adventure, and romance surrounding the strange vessel known as The South Sea Bubble."

****

And now.... ARE YOU READY???

Here it is....



Cue the cheering!!!

Oh and just in case you didn't get a good look at Simon's eyes....



*****SWOON****

THANK YOU ALISON!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting me - and Simon - here on your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...