Monday, April 29, 2013

Looking For a Great #Cheap or #Free Read?

Hey - I've got a question for you: Who likes SALES? (Raises hand) Who likes finding BARGAIN books? (Raises hand) Who likes FREE stuff? (Raises hand) Come on - I know you do too, and that's why I want to tell you all about this new site on Facebook that both authors and readers NEED to LIKE and check out EVERY DAY!! So I invited my friend Melissa - the genius who started this page here today, to tell you all about it! Here's the scoop .....

   Hello! First off, let me say a big thank you to Karen for hosting me on your blog. Now, you're probably wondering why I'm posting. Well, about two weeks ago, when my book was having a $.99 day, I was looking everywhere for places to post, to get it to a "broader" audience. Of course there were pages, like BookBub, but sadly that wasn't in the budget, nor did I have the time, since the sale was already in effect. On top of that, I was shocked to find that there were no pages on Facebook to promo your book. Of course there were blogger pages, author pages, and bookstore pages, but nothing directly for a FREE or .99 day. So, I created one.

   My goal, with the FB and Twitter pages attached to it, is to reach a very broad audience. Not just authors, but also avid readers and "random" readers. So that is why I'm here. I'm hoping for the assistance of blog readers ... for not only likes and follows, but also for spreading the word!

   
   Do you realize that right now you could take your $10 book budget and "shop" on the page, and between .99 and FREE books, you could easily get 12 books and be under budget? Awesome, right?! 

So here's what I'm going to do. Every person that goes and "likes" the page, follows on Twitter, and posts "Great idea!" will be entered for one of three ebook copies of the anthology! Here's the links:

Twitter: @Freeto99book


   Thank you!


**********


SIGN UP FOR MY MONTHLY NEWSLETTER FOR EXCLUSIVE EXCERPTS & GIVEAWAYS! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...