Monday, March 18, 2013

I Like Pirates and All, But Please...


photo credit: Bas Lammers via photopin cc


Hello Friends & Readers...


It has come to my attention that several of my titles are being sold (digital versions) at lower prices on unauthorized websites. Please know that the ONLY sites authorized to sell my digital titles are Amazon for Kindle & B&N for Nook. If you purchase a digital title from any other site, royalties that are rightfully mine, go into the pockets of thieves who are infringing on my copyrights. I am not the only writer this is happening to. Please help spread the word & let's put an end to these illegal sites who are stealing from hard working writers.

Thank you for your continued support! 

xoxo
Karen


*******************


See the complete schedule of stops at:
http://www.karentoz.com/interviews-and-events.html



SIGN UP FOR MY MONTHLY NEWSLETTER FOR EXCLUSIVE EXCERPTS & GIVEAWAYS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...