Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Have You Heard About "Millie Says..."?

When I'm alone in my office during the day, I hear voices. Now before you quietly back away from the blog to get away from the crazy lady, let me explain. The voices are my characters. You know - Nate, Lisa, Abby, and now ... Millie! They keep me company and help come up with ideas.

One of those ideas was to write a book about Millicent Marie - or Millie as she prefers to be called. You see Millie wanted me to tell everyone about the blog her younger brother started and how it taught her lessons about bullying and gossiping. Once the book was written and getting ready for promotion, my online book guru/publicist, Donna Huber from www.girl-who-reads.com suggested I start a real blog for Millie. I thought it was a great idea, but wasn't sure I could pull it off.

"Are you kidding?" Millie shrieked. "It's a great idea, and you must must must must MUST do it. Like yesterday." 

Yeah, yeah - pipe down Millie. I'll get to it. I'm kind of swamped right now getting ready for your big virtual tour coming up.

(PS - Twitter Party to celebrate the release TOMMOROW 10-11-12. 30 minute chats at 10, 11, 12 am & pm EST use #MillicentMarie)

So while I thought it was a great idea, it kind of got buried into the abyss known as my "To-do list." Lucky for me, however, Millie decided I needed a daily reminder.

"Um - hello? I don't see my blog set up yet. I'm not getting any younger you know. I've got stuff I need to tell everyone! Can we get this thing moving or what?"

Ugh. These characters can be so demanding sometimes! Anyway - she was right. It was a great idea and I needed to get it started.  So I did! Cross one thing off the To-do list! Woohoo!!

And now, Millie is pleased to announce........  her new blog ..........  MILLIE SAYS...

Check it out & let her know what you think!! Click on the Millie Says tab above or follow this link:  http://www.karentoz.com/millie-says.html





Millie can't wait for you to stop by & visit! See you tomorrow at the Twitter Party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...