Friday, October 26, 2012

Bloggers - I Need YOU!






From 10/25/12 to 11/23/12


Thank you to I.O. Tours For organizing the upcoming tour of 
Nate Rocks the World
Nate Rocks the Boat
and
Millicent Marie Is Not My Name

This mega tour starts November 13 and lasts until February 21st! Be a tour host of one, two, or all three of my middle grade books.

This is a hop for any and all Mommy Bloggers who want to join!





If you are already on the tour 


OR 


if you would like to be a part of it jump aboard the blog hop! 





Share this on your blogs with your friends and spread the word!





I am giving a Grand Prize to one blogger host of all 3 books - signed! 





So what do you need to do?


1) Use the Linky below to add your
blog


2) Copy and paste the to your blog


3)  Add a link to your hop post
to your side bar so your friends can find it


4) Have fun :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...