Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Honoring September 11

For those of us old enough to remember, we know exactly what we were doing when that first plane hit in 2001.  My two oldest children were too young to remember. My youngest was not yet born. So it's important to make sure they understand and never forget.

Last night, as part of her school homework, my twelve year old interviewed me about September 11th. One of the questions she asked me was:

What has 9/11 taught you?

My response to her was the following:

Freedom is precious, appreciate every moment, honor those who risk their lives everyday to keep us safe & most importantly, never forget.



photo credit: wallyg via photo pin cc


What has 9/11 taught you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...