Monday, August 27, 2012

Words of Wisdom (Teeth) From My Five Year Old

It’s been a while since I’ve posted one of my son’s five-year-old-isms, but since he’s about to turn six in a few days, and he came up with a doozy this morning, I figured, why not – we can all use a giggle on a Monday, right?

So here was our breakfast conversation:


photo credit: get directly down via photo pin cc
S (My 11 year old): What do you want to be when you grow up

C: I would be a rock star, but I want to be a dentist.

(Note to reader – he’s been on this dentist kick since he was 4. I’m all for it.)

S: Why do you want to be a dentist?

C: Because that’s what I want to be.

Me: Do you know what a dentist does?

C: What?

Me: No – I’m asking you. Do you remember?

C: No.

Me: A dentist keeps your teeth healthy – like Dr. Angel. Remember? Is that what you want to do . . . have a job like Dr. Angel?

C: No – I want to be a rock star and sing about being a dentist.



**********


For More Details & Easy Entry Visit Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...