Friday, August 31, 2012

We’re Two Years Old!


photo credit: LensENVY via photo pin cc
By “we” I mean my blog and actually the real Blogiversary was last week - but still! Can you believe it? Two years ago I thought, “Hmm - maybe I’ll start a blog.” I had no idea what I was doing or what I would write about. Come to think of it, not a lot has changed there! But here I am, two years later . . . still writing about . . . stuff.

I was trying to think of a great way to celebrate. Last year I posted my top five posts of the year. I started thinking – should I do that again? Maybe. But since *YOU* are the ones who keep me motivated to keep this blog going, I thought it would be fun if you told me what your favorite blog posts were over the last two years. But that’s not all :) You know how I just love to give stuff away! So of course, we’re having a giveaway to go with it!

You know the drill – leave me a comment with your favorite post from the year and enter the raffle below.

What are the prizes you ask? My two favorite things! Books and Swag! I’ll give away two prize packs that include signed paperback copies of Nate Rocks the World as well as some swag from my upcoming release Millicent Marie Is Not My Name (US &Canada winners). For International winners – you will get an e-copy of either Nate Rocks the World or Nate Rocks the Boat: your choice.




Once all the votes are tallied – I will re-post your favorites. Thanks for helping me celebrate and good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway



**********


For More Details & Easy Entry Visit Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...