Sunday, August 19, 2012

Community Blog Hop: Sharing Happiness #CCEID



Hello all! For those who have been following the Celebrate Community Blog Hop, thank you for joining me again today! Today is the last and final day. I’d like to thank Author Pavarti Tyler and Fighting Monkey Press for setting up this wonderful event. Be sure and visit http://www.fightingmonkeypress.com/celebrating-community/ for an opportunity to win some amazing prizes!

Today’s topic is “How Do You Share Happiness?” 

This a great topic for today, because it happens to be my parent’s 50th Wedding Anniversary! What better way to share happiness then to spend the day with family to celebrate such a momentous occasion.

My family is spread out over several states, and it is not often that we all get to be together. My parents' one wish for this anniversary was to have everyone together, and I couldn’t think of a better gift. We’ll be spending time with them, my brother and his family, and my aunt and uncle at a resort in the mountains. As part of the festivities, my parents are having a vow renewal ceremony. What makes this ceremony even more special is the fact that my brother (who is a Rabbi) will be performing the ceremony. (He also officiated at my own wedding).  How can you not exude happiness at such an event? It’s milestones and events such as these that really make you stop and appreciate all of the happiness and good things in your life.

I’m so glad to not only be able to share in my parents’ happiness, but to share it with all of you as well.

Thank you so much for joining me for the Celebrate Community Blog Hop - I've loved sharing my culture and community with you over the past few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...