Friday, August 10, 2012

70,000 View Thank You Party!!




Wow!! It seemed so unbelievable a few months ago when I hit the 60,000 mark, and here I am at 70,000!  I can't thank you all enough for coming to my little blog to read about "stuff" - really that's what it is because with the exception of the Friday Five (which I no longer do) and the Author Spotlights (which I started on Thursdays), I really have no idea what I'm going to write about from one day to the next and so usually it just winds up being me rambling in long-winded sentences (sort of like what I'm doing now lol)!

But I really do appreciate all of your support - more than you know. So to show you just how much, I'm doing a giveaway! Three lucky readers (in the US and Canada) will win not only a signed paperback copy of Nate Rocks the World, but also a sample of swag from my upcoming release: Millicent Marie Is Not My Name. For our International readers  - I didn't want you to feel left out - I appreciate your support as well, so you'll have the option of receiving an ebook copy of either Nate Rocks the World or Nate Rocks the Boat.






Sounds good right?  Entry is easy and will be open all weekend, so spread the word and thanks again!




a Rafflecopter giveaway




******************

10-11-12... GO!
Join the Millicent Marie Is Not My Name
Virtual Blog and Release Party
sign up HERE

Millicent Marie Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...