Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Kittens!!

It's hard to believe the kittens are a year old today!! Just so you know, I will continue to call them "the kittens." We adopted them when they were just three months old. Don't worry I'm not going to sing, but I do want to share with you some of my favorite kitten moments...

Happy Birthday to Wolverine (Wolfie for short... in black) & Storm (in grey)

Homecoming day:






Settling in:




It's hard work being adorable:






Catching up on the news:




Playing Games - Storm won this one:



Learning to read:





Hanging with Vaughn (miss you buddy!!!)



Helping to tie shoes:


Giving kisses:


 School Bus Watch:




Best Buds:






Happy Birthday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...