Saturday, July 7, 2012

Attention Angels: Simple Instructions Preferred

For about a year now, I’ve been noticing the “1’s” – as in it seems  I always look at the clock when it is 1:11 or 11:11. In fact, it’s gotten to the point when it’s almost a daily occurrence. My son insists it’s because I’ve conditioned my body to look at the clock at that time everyday. My daughter would say it’s a sign I’m supposed to love One Direction as much as she does. A friend of mine says it’s the angels trying to keep me centered. I personally prefer my friend’s response (sorry family.)



When I woke up this morning, I had 111 unopened emails. Not only that - I took a screen shot and it turned out that was my 222nd photo. So now the two's are following me also? 



How about this... on the same day last November (the 11th month of 2011) I had 111 people talking about my Facebook Page AND was listed 111 times on Twitter at the same time! (Thankfully this was not on 11-11-11 because that would have freaked me out even more.)








There are also days when I look at the clock at 2:22 and 3:33, but not nearly as often as the “1’s.”

So back to my angels – what exactly does it mean that the angels are trying to keep me centered? (Insert jokes here about being off-balanced.)

A week or so ago, a book blogger friend of mine stated that authors needed simple directions. I’m totally taking this out of context here – so please authors do not get offended. However, I have to say it’s true – for me at least. If the angels want me to do something, I’m going to need more than numbers.

Simple instructions would be quite helpful in this situation – you know, a note left on my kitchen table or a text. Either one will work just fine. I'll be waiting... and watching the "one's."


******

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...