Monday, June 4, 2012

The Tooth Fairy and the Solar System

The following is a conversation I had with my five-year-old last night when discussing his loose tooth:


photo credit: Cayusa via photo pin cc

C:  I feel bad for the Tooth Fairy.

Me: Why?

C: She doesn't have any helpers like Santa does.

Me: You mean the elves?

C: Yes, but I heard Santa might lend her one.

Me: Oh, that would be so nice.

C: Yes, because she has a lot of toys to give out also - but she really needs one of those machines.

Me: What machines?

C: The toy making machine.

Me: I thought the elves made all the toys.

C: No, it's not true. The elves live on a different planet.

Me: Which one?

C: Versery.

Me: Versery?

C: Yes.

Me: Well, where does the Tooth Fairy live?

C: Venus



photo credit: mugley via photo pin cc

There you have it - the truth about the Tooth Fairy, the elves, Santa's toy making machine, and the unknown planet of Versery.


*****


http://bit.ly/KPTbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...