Friday, June 1, 2012

The Friday Five 6-1-12

Rabbit Rabbit! Happy June! I hope everyone had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend – as you can see – I have lots of “Thank You’s” to give out this week:

 1. Book signing. So I know this belongs in book news, but I just wanted to thank everyone who came out on a beautiful sunny Saturday to my book signing. Plus a big thank you to the Barnes & Noble in Jenkintown, PA for having me. I’m still kind of shock that my books are now on their shelves. This Saturday, I’ll be at the Barnes & Noble in Oxford Valley, PA from noon-3pm. Stop by and bring the kids!




 2. Milestone! In case you didn’t read my post earlier in the week, my little blog reached a big milestone this past week. It passed the 60,000 view mark. That’s just so crazy unbelievable to me. So if you’re one of the people who has visited my blog (duh – you’re here aren’t you?) Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

3. Memorial Day. I hope everyone who celebrates had a very nice holiday weekend. I’ve said this before, but it’s worth repeating. Thank you to the men and women who have sacrificed their lives to keep our country safe. There are not enough words to show my appreciation.



photo credit: Peculiar View via photo pin cc




 4. Student of the Month. My little guy was named Student of the Month! Today we get to go to his school with him and have breakfast with his principal. He is so excited (as are we.) Way to end out the school year – we’re very proud!

 5. Book News. Yesterday I was a guest on Edin Road Radio with Jesse Coffey. I had a great time – I read the first chapter of Nate Rocks the Boat and had a chance to talk about my newest character Millicent Marie! In case you missed it and want to give a listen, here’s the link. Coming up this week on Wednesday, I’m being interviewed by the talented Kathy Reinhart, author of Lily White Lies, on her blog Ink Drop Interviews Presents. Other than that, I’m writing, writing, writing!


 That’s it on my end – what’s in your Friday Five? Leave me a comment and let me know. I’ll see you next Friday and hopefully sooner. Xo Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...