Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oops: The Sunday Six 5-20-12




The Sunday what?? I know – it’s supposed to be the Friday Five, but see – the thing is, I was on vacation this week, and even though I had my laptop with me and had the best intentions of posting a Friday Five, I sort of – forgot. To make it up to you, I’m posting six instead of five. Let me show you what distracted me:

1. Magic Kingdom








2. Epcot




3. Hollywood Studios








4. Animal Kingdom






5. Star Wars Weekend





See what I mean? It really is the happiest place on earth. But, now that I'm back home, it's back to work... So here’s number 6:

6. Book News. First of all - for those who won books during the blog tour - congratulations!!! Your prizes wil be in the mail first thing tomorrow. Now - for those living in and around Pennsylvania, I have two book signings coming up & I would love for you to stop by! This coming up Saturday (May 26) I will be at the Barnes & Noble in Jenkintown, PA and next Saturday (June 2) I will be at the Barnes & Noble in Oxford Valley, PA.  I hope to see you there! PS - If you want me to visit your local B&N, go there - beg, plead, & scream - or you can just tell them to email info@granddaisypress.com to set it up.

Thanks for sticking around two extra days! See you on Friday & hopefully sooner!

xo
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...