Friday, April 20, 2012

The Friday Five 4-20-12

Happy Friday everyone! So much going on this week, I probably could have done a Friday Ten! Here are the highlights...

1. Dance Competition. Yup again! And once again, we only had minutes to change from one outfit/hairdo to the next, but some reason, it was easier. Maybe we’re finally getting used to this routine! The dancers were all amazing. My daughter’s hip hop team was the best they’ve been all year. They won the high score award for their category/age group. Way to go team!



photo credit: InertiaCreeps via photo pin cc



2. T-Ball. The season officially kicked off on Saturday. Unfortunately, I had to miss it because I was with my daughter. I really wish those scientists would hurry up with the human cloning thing! Anyway, my husband is my son’s coach, so I got a full report. He (both of them actually) had a great time, minus one scraped up knee (my son, not my husband.)

3. End of Tax Season. Sigh. Collapse. That’s all.

4. The Proof! In case you haven’t seen the ten gazillion posts on Facebook, Google +, Goodreads, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbledUpon, Triberr, and my blog (I think that’s all of them...) Let me tell you one more time... I received the proof of Nate Rocks the Boat! There is nothing like holding that first copy of your book in your hand. It Rocks! Not only that, it brings us one step closer to the official release date – only ten days away! Have you seen it yet? Here is it, for the ten gazillion and first time:




5. Book News. I am so excited for the book release – not only because you all will finally get a chance to read Nate Rocks the Boat, but because we are going to have so much fun! One of the things Nathan does in the book is go on a scavenger hunt. So I began to think – how much fun would it be to go on a virtual Nate Rocks themed scavenger hunt of our own? Sounds fun right? Join my on my Facebook Page all day on Tuesday May 1st, where you can join in on the scavenger hunt to win signed copies of both my Nate Rocks books.

I hope everyone has a great week! Leave me a comment & let me know what's on your Friday Five. I'll see you Friday and hopefully sooner!

xo
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...