Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nate Rocks is on Strike - Do Not Buy This Book Today!



Yes, I know that sounded strange – especially since it is my own book... but believe me, when you find out why, you will thank me. You see, if you buy my book for Kindle today, you’ll get – well – a book (actually a digital file for Kindle.) Now – there’s nothing wrong with my book. In fact, I’m quite fond of it. However, if you are planning on buying my book for Kindle today, don’t. Instead buy it tomorrow or any other day between the 12th and the 15th.

If you purchase my book for Kindle (or any of the other 19 other participating Kindle books) between February 12th and 15th, you not only get the book – but you also get entered to win a Kindle Fire or a $200 Gift Card to Amazon. Now which would you rather have? Book plus your choice of either a Kindle Fire or $200 Gift Card, or just a book.... I thought so... see you tomorrow! Oh by the way, all the books will be just $0.99... You’re welcome :)

For more information ... visit www.winwithebooks.com














ps ... if you are interested in purchasing the print or nook version... carry on... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...