Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another Super Secret Surprise Revealed!

And we're not talking kittens this time (although that was a fun surprise!)  We are talking about the official reveal for the cover of the next Nate Rocks book: Nate Rocks the Boat! Nobody & I mean nobody (.... except my husband, myself, my publicist, my best friend, my parents, oh & the artist) has seen this yet. Before I show you, I owe a big huge thank you to the uber talented Deana Riddle at Book Starter who also did the cover for the first in the series: Nate Rocks the World.  So who wants a peek?

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
So far all you've seen is:

Are you ready for the real thing now? Okay here it is......

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

TA DA!







No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...