Sunday, December 18, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: Nate Rocks the World: Santa's Helpers

I'm back with another Six Sentence Sunday!

Well you know right about now those elves at the North Pole are working double time, so I thought I'd share a scene about the elves!  In this scene, Nathan and his best friend Tommy seem to have gotten themselves in a little bit of trouble - instead of punishing them, Nathan's parents thought they should do a little community service ... as Santa' Helpers.  It's all good until they see the elf costume they have to wear:



I take a deep breath and struggle to pull the green tights on. Luckily, none of the kids from school can see me in this getup. I’d never hear the end of it.

I step out of the bathroom expecting Tommy to drop to the floor in uncontrollable laughter, but he is wearing the exact same outfit as me, complete with the hat and shoes, looking as if he is about to cry.

“We have to wear this all day?” Tommy asks in disbelief.

I nod.

*********************



Curious as to what happens next? Pick up a copy of Nate Rocks the World to find out - available in both print and digital formats.


 For the Twelve days of Christmas, Nate Rocks the World is just $0.99 for your Kindle, Nook, or other digital reader.  Kids LOVE to read books on E-Readers! This holiday season, give the gift of reading to your child.







Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...