Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten Things I Repeat Daily

The other day I wrote a post about sounding like a broken record... well here’s why. On any given day, you can hear me say almost all of the following:



  1. To my 5yr old: Don’t play on the chairs (for variety, I’ll sometimes say: Sit the right way.)

  2. To my teen: Are you wearing a belt? This also goes with “Pull up your pants.”(No – we don’t all want to see your boxers and no, I don’t care what the cool look is.)

  3. To my teen and tween: Are you awake? (A grunt is their usual 6:30am reply)... later in the morning, we add: Did you hang up your wet towel, Did you brush your teeth, and Did you make your bed. If I get a "yes" to one of those three questions, we are off to a good start.

  4. To my husband: Some form of: Have a Good Day, Good Luck with... and/or Drive Carefully.

  5. To my 5yr old: Go potty. *sigh*

  6. To all 3 kids: Do you have homework?

  7. To my tween & teen: Did you do your homework?

  8. To my teen: Did you hand in your homework?

  9. To my tween: Your shoes are untied.

  10. To everyone: Love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...