Sunday, November 27, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: Nate Rocks the World



It's Sunday! That means it's time for another quick peek into the world of Nate Rocks the World

In this scene, Nathan's imagination has Nate helping out a big time rock star who is not able to take the stage.... can he do it?

**********

"You have to take his place, Nate! You are the only one who can fill his shoes!”

I look down at my clothes. I am suddenly dressed in black leather pants and a white t-shirt. Someone pushes me up toward the front of the stage, just as the curtain starts to rise.

“Ladies and gentlemen, let’s give it up for ……. NATE ROCKS!”



**********

What happens next you ask?  Pick up a copy of Nate Rocks the World and find out! Available at Amazon and most retailers - perfect for the 7-12 year old on your gift list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...