Sunday, November 13, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: Nate Rocks the World: Birthday Edition!


My birthday is coming up this week... and while I will not tell you my age, I do have the perfect Six Sentence Sunday for you! In this scene, the Rockledge household is getting ready for big sister Abby's 14th birthday. It's Nathan's worst nightmare - 10 annoying girls sleeping over at his house... luckily he has a plan...

*************************

Our living room looks like a purple and pink volcano erupted, which is good if you like that sort of thing, but I, for one, do not. Mom and Abby spent all afternoon hanging pink and purple streamers all through the living room and even in the kitchen, which also had a pink and purple tablecloth on the table along with pink and purple plates, cups, napkins, and forks. In fact, I am pretty sure the A&P must now be sold out of anything pink or purple.

Abby says I’m not allowed anywhere near the living room, which is fine with me. Who would want to hang out with Abby and her friends anyway? Besides, I have more important things to do.


****************************

Want to know what Nathan has planned? All digital versions of Nate Rocks the World are now $1.99. Books make the perfect holiday gift! For purchase info, visit my website: www.karentoz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...