Friday, November 25, 2011

The Friday Five 11-25-11: Thanksgiving Edition:



Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone who celebrates here in the U.S. and abroad had a very Happy Turkey Day. I know we did – I cooked my first Thanksgiving meal in almost ten years. I believe it was a success – no one left looking hungry (or sick!) So - instead of my usual weekly post, I thought I would do something a little different in keeping with the Thanksgiving theme:

5 Things I’m Thankful For:


  • I am thankful I have a wonderful family who continues to support, love, and inspire me every single day.


  • I am thankful for my friends who always put a smile on my face.

  • I am thankful that my RA is (semi) manageable, and I am able to live a (mostly) fulfilling life.

  • I am thankful I am able to live out my dream of becoming a  author while encouraging kids to read, dream, and be the best that they can be.


  • I am thankful to have a warm home, food to eat, and a safe environment to live in.


What are you thankful for? Let me know your Friday Five in the comments!  Next week, I’ll be back with another Friday Five to catch you up on all the week’s events. See you Friday and hopefully sooner!

xo
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...