Saturday, October 15, 2011

Super Secret Surprise... Revealed!!



I’ve blogged about it, I’ve tweeted about it, I’ve even Google+’d the fact that I had a super secret surprise. I wanted to tell you all about it, really I did, but I just couldn’t. It’s not that I was trying to be mean. Really I wasn’t. It’s just that I wasn’t 100% sure my super secret surpise was actually going to happen, and I needed to be sure before sharing the news. Well, now I am sure... so I guess I should tell you... Do you want to know? You've all been so patient, and I appreciate that.






It took me a while to decide I was ready. But a few weeks ago, I woke up and knew it was time. Time for what you ask? Well, it's probably just easier if I show you....


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




I’d like to introduce you to the newest members of my family....

In black... Wolverine (Wolvie for short) &  in grey, his trusty sidekick... Storm!



Aren't they adorable? They are brother and sister - just three months old. We adopted them from a cat rescue, and we're so excited to have them.











I'll bet you all thought it was something about my book didn't you! :)


xo
Karen








No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...