Sunday, October 2, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: Nate Rocks the World: The Phillies

In honor of The Phillies winning their first post-season game, I thought it was only right to post the following "Six Sentence Sunday" excerpt from Nate Rocks the World... from the opening scene of Chapter 1:

******


"The score is three to two in the bottom of the ninth with two outs. The Philadelphia Phillies have a man on first, but honestly folks, I think this game is over. The Phillies have just not been able to pull it together this World Series, and now with all of these injuries, who could the Phillies possibly put in to bat? It looks like this hometown team is running out of options. I hate to say this, but I think the dream of winning this year’s World Series is now over for this team. Wait a minute – is that Nate Rocks approaching the plate?"





******

To download the entire first chapter of Nate Rocks the World and learn more about Nate, please visit my website: www.karentoz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...