Friday, October 21, 2011

The Friday Five 10-21-11


Hi everyone – the week started off a little shaky, but all in all it’s been a fun week here at Chez Toz... here’s what’s been going on:

1. ER – Again! Are we having Deja Vu? Yes – that’s right, for the second Friday night in a row, one of my children had to be taken to the emergency room! This time it was my daughter. I wasn’t with her, but from what I was told – she was ice-skating and fell. Then her step-sister hit her finger with her blade. OUCH! The good news is that she didn’t need stitches. FYI – my 5 year will be wrapped in bubble wrap all day today to break this trend.

2. Celebrations. This weekend we had a double celebration – Sunday was both my husband’s birthday and our wedding anniversary! Smart man, getting married on his birthday... at least I know he will never forget the date. Happy Birthday Babe. I love being married to you!!


3. Kittens. By now you have figured out my little secret. What better way to celebrate our anniversary then with two little fur balls? We are so in love with our little black Wolverine (Wolvie for short) & Storm (in grey). They are definitely double trouble, but so awesome! Even our older cat is starting to warm up to them... sort of. Here’s another picture of our cuties in case you missed it:




4. Blog Award. It’s time for another installment for the Versatile Blog Award!


  • Here’s #5 of 7 things you may not know about me: I like my minivan (sshh – it’s a secret) 
  • And my blog of the week goes to: The Sparrow Chronicles... a fun family blog written by Lenette Sparacino http://thesparacinofamily.blogspot.com/ She also has some awesome recipes. Be sure to stop by and show Lenette some blogging love.


5. Book News. Nate Rocks the World is joining "Trick or Treat for E-books!” From now until October 31st, you can get a digital copy of Nate Rocks the World for just $0.99. Then starting on October 24th, you can visit the websites of 15+ other authors to hear about their e-book specials – some are giveaways, some are discounts, some are freebies. All of the details are on my website. Anyway you look at it, it’s the perfect time to load up your e-reader!  

I hope everyone has a great weekend – thanks for checking in and be sure to tell me what’s on your Friday Five in the comments! See you next Friday... and hopefully sooner!

xo
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...