Sunday, June 12, 2011

My First Blog Award!



In case you missed it from this week's Friday Five - my little blog won an award!! Thank you so much to The Twisted Mummy Chronicles!  You must, must, must check out her blog. She is so funny & dead on accurate. I love reading about her adventures - she is truly the queen in her house of princes!


So below is what I've taken from http://twistedmummy.blogspot.com/ 's post on what to do next, as I've just handed this award to you. Here's what ou need to do.

  1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post
  2. Tell us 7 things about yourself
  3. Award a few recently discovered bloggers
  4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
So here are 7 things about me that you may or may not know:

1. I met my hubby on the internet, back when people would look at you like you had three heads if you did something like that.

2. I used to be a college DJ (I keep telling my kids I used to be cool, but they don't believe me!)

3. I'm allergic to dogs, but not cats.

4. I'm scared of heights, flying and thunderstorms.

5. I'm a lawyer by education, but I do not practice (my hubby - also a lawyer - calls me "a happy lawyer".)

6. I straighten my crazy, frizzy, curly hair every day (just maybe if you ask nicely, I'll post a before picture)

7. I have a book coming out in July - NATE ROCKS THE WORLD (oh wait you probably knew that, so just consider it shameless promotion!)

 So here's who I'm going to pass this award along to - these are a few blogs that I've recently started following & love:



Boys Rising

Quasi Agitato

New mom with teens

Confessions of a Snowflake

Hip 2B Mom

The Little Waves

And of course...  Twisted Mummy Chronicles


They are awesome, so make sure you check them out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the latest book news, sign up for my newsletter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...