In case you missed it from this week's Friday Five - my little blog won an award!! Thank you so much to The Twisted Mummy Chronicles! You must, must, must check out her blog. She is so funny & dead on accurate. I love reading about her adventures - she is truly the queen in her house of princes!
So below is what I've taken from http://twistedmummy.blogspot.com/ 's post on what to do next, as I've just handed this award to you. Here's what ou need to do.
- Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post
- Tell us 7 things about yourself
- Award a few recently discovered bloggers
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
1. I met my hubby on the internet, back when people would look at you like you had three heads if you did something like that.
2. I used to be a college DJ (I keep telling my kids I used to be cool, but they don't believe me!)
3. I'm allergic to dogs, but not cats.
4. I'm scared of heights, flying and thunderstorms.
5. I'm a lawyer by education, but I do not practice (my hubby - also a lawyer - calls me "a happy lawyer".)
6. I straighten my crazy, frizzy, curly hair every day (just maybe if you ask nicely, I'll post a before picture)
7. I have a book coming out in July - NATE ROCKS THE WORLD (oh wait you probably knew that, so just consider it shameless promotion!)
So here's who I'm going to pass this award along to - these are a few blogs that I've recently started following & love:
New mom with teens
Confessions of a Snowflake
Hip 2B Mom
The Little Waves
And of course... Twisted Mummy Chronicles
They are awesome, so make sure you check them out!!!